Link til DeepSkyStacker 4.2.0
På deres gitHub side fremhæver de følgende:
- Support for images from cameras that use the Fujitsu X-Trans sensor (new in 4.2.0 Beta 2).
The image is converted to a 3 colour RGB image and interpolated using Frank Markesteijn's algorithm using LibRaw::Process().
Please note that the interpolation is quite slow (about 40 seconds per image on my Core i7 laptop).
The image is then imported as if it were a Foveon colour image.
- BSD 3 clause license file added.
- A fix was made to correct crashes caused by a thread-unsafe assignment in the smart pointer code.
- The "Stop" button on the progress dialogs should now actually work!
- The space key can now be used to check/uncheck images in the picture list.
- The user's default browser will be used instead of IE to open URLs.
- Miscellaneous code cleanups and performance improvements including Median-Kappa-Sigma processing.