Der er flere lækre features og forbedringer.
https://www.astroart-forum.net/forum/vi ... 1808#p1808
Hello, a new minor version of Astroart is available: 7.0 Service Pack 2
Version 7.0 SP2 - November 26, 2019
About the new features I will write soon more details in the "Instrumentation" subforum.
- New feature. Control of ASCOM rotators.
- New feature. Graphs during autofocus.
- New feature. Full-frame autofocus.
- New feature. Focuser temperature can be used as ambient temperature.
- New feature. Script commands for controlling PHD guiding.
- Improved. Script command Image.FindCoordinates with more options.
- Improved. Preprocessing with manual confirm gives visual feedback.
- Improved. Clicking on a star in the list centers the field.
- Improved. Aladin web site via https connection.
- Improved. Updated documentation in Help format.
- Bug fix. The latest APASS file format was not recognized.
- Bug fix. Align with method "One star" failed in some cases.
- Bug fix. 8 bit palette AVI could not be opened.
This Service Pack also install the new documentation in Help format where you can find more information. There were no critical corrections, so there is no hurry to install it.
The download page is: http://www.msb-astroart.com/down_en.htm
The Service Pack 2 also includes the Service Pack 1.